Friday, July 04, 2008

Redneck Fireworks

Fireworks are illegal in our city, so Shane ran up to the store hoping to at least find some sparklers for the kids. Nope. So this was what he came home with.

Step #1: Put dry ice in water bottle


Step #2: Fill with water


Step #3: Cover your ears!!


Step #4: Put the lid back on & throw it over the fence


Step #5: Squeal with delight!!!


He had a little too much fun with it. I keep telling him that knowing how to make dry ice bombs doesn't make you a scientist. Yes folks, he's preaching on Sunday.

3 comments:

Emily said...

That's a John's for you! I am totally laughing so hard...that preacher man is hilarious!! Poor kids, come to GA and we'll show you some real fireworks!!

Mrs.Hampton said...

I love it!!I'm glad he's still a kid at heart.That makes a great Dad.
Love you all,
Mrs.Hampton

Anonymous said...

Hi Allison! Okay I've never seen your blog before, but today I came across it...the pictures are so cute! Also while I was exploring your friends' blogs, I was happy to see photos and read about Tim & Stephanie, Jay & Emily, and Corey & Allison! How fun, all old leaders who had some sort of impact on me! =) It's neat to see their kids! That was fun, just wanted to let you know. Have a great day!

Katie Thornton