Monday, July 28, 2008

Playing Catch-Up (JUNE)

I have missed SOOOO many posts over the last few months, simply because our lives have gone from BUSY to CRAZY since May. So I thought I'd take a few days this week and play a little catch-up. I'll start with June:

Seth had his 1st grade awards day at the beginning of June. Here he is with his award, "Best Sense of Humor." Who knew?!



Here are my three favorite kiddos with my very favorite guy. This was on Father's Day. They are very blessed because this Daddy's the BEST! And I think this picture's super cute because they all have Sunday-morning-sleepy-eyes. (Oh, and this was also the time that Luke was going through his baby doll phase. Much to his Daddy's relief, we have now graduated to the lego phase.)



I think this one's pretty cute too because of Seth's expression. He just looks so proud of his card! He worked really hard on it.



Seth turned 7 this month! We were going to be at camp on his actual birthday, so we gave him his present early...a new bike. He rode it all aroud the campground all week.



I couldn't bake him a cake for his birthday since we were at camp, so I took a ton of Little Debbie cakes & built one! We surprised him with it & all the students sang to him. He doesn't like being the center of attention, but I could tell he felt pretty special.



Here's the whole family after we sang to Seth. (Luke was enjoying his Cheetos, if you couldn't tell.)



On his actual birthday, we went to Burger King for lunch. They all wore birthday crowns in his honor. :)



The week after camp, Shane took Seth & three of his best friends to Chuck-E-Cheese. Seth thought he was big stuff because I kept Kallie & Luke home with me. It was an all boy party!





After about a week's worth of birthday activities, we could tell that Kallie was feeling a little left out, so Shane suggested that I take her out for a "special day." We try to do this from time to time with each of them, but it had been a while since I'd taken Kallie out. We ended up going to Libby Lu in the mall, where she dressed up as a fairy princess, had her hair, nails & makeup done, and got a backpack full of cute trinkets from the store. She LOVED it!








Stay tuned...MAY is next!

2 comments:

Diane Taylor said...

LOVED the pictures and updates! We are SO looking forward to August!!!!!!!!!
Love, Mom

Elaine Johnson said...

Very cute.

By the way....
NYC, really??