Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hello there, Mr. Blue Eyes...



After I posted the picture above of Luke, I started playing around with old pictures. Here's a fun little comparison...
(You can click on it to make it bigger.)



People tell me all the time how much they all look alike, but I think they're all so different! From Seth's pointy little nose, to Kallie's cute cleft in her chin, to Luke's big, round eyes...

They are such individuals! I am feeling especially blessed & thankful today. They are such a gift.

3 comments:

Elaine Johnson said...

I agree with you. I think they are very different.

Emily said...

Love me some blue eyed babies! I need to look thru mine and do the same thing....and I think yours look a lot a like at that age, but not so much now...but they are SO beautiful!

Jeni said...

That pic of Luke is drop dead beautiful! Hello, Mr. Heartbreaker!