Monday, September 29, 2008

Yucky, yucky sick germs...

Luke is sick. I think it's the hand/foot/mouth virus, or something similar. His little mouth is full of sores. He's had it before, but never this bad. He hasn't eaten anything in three days. Today I was feeding him a chocolate shake with a medicine dropper. He won't even talk or smile because it hurts so bad. :( I feel so sorry for him. He is bored too. He just wants me to hold him. At one point Shane asked him if he wanted a ride in Daddy's truck & his eyes just lit up. So off they went to Sonic (for the chocolate shake). And then Seth walked in before bedtime with hives all over his body. We have no idea why. My boys are falling apart!

3 comments:

sheri said...

Oh, sweet Allison! That is hard on the momma, too. I will be praying for Luke and Seth, that even while they sleep the Lord is healing their little bodies (don't tell Seth I called him little. he'd be offended, I'm sure ;)

(Ellie was asking me today to pray for Kallie's arm! we just love y'all!)

Diane Taylor said...

They need some fresh, beach air. Wish I could come over and hold them for you. And bring you a Starbucks coffee. But I just checked the tickets and they are still high :(

Alli said...

I'm just now checking your blog. Poor babies! I pray they're doing better!