My friend Emily tagged me (under slight duress) to post 7 things about myself that you may or may not know about me. So here's my list:
1. I don't enjoy anything at all about planning or preparing meals. In fact, if I were being really honest, I'd admit that I wish food were an option rather than a necessity. My pastor from a long time ago used to talk about how he couldn't wait to get to heaven so that he could eat all the time and not gain weight. I can't wait to get to heaven so that I never have to prepare a meal again.
2. I'm incredibly unobservant. Case in point...a few days ago I was a having a conversation with someone about countertops. I knew what color ours were, but I couldn't for the life of me remember what our edges looked like.
3. I have a ridiculously sensitive gag reflex. If I'm not hungry and try to eat anyway, I gag. Yesterday on the way to church I started gagging as soon as I smelled the sausage rolls Shane brought into the car.
4. I secretly want to have twins one day. (Don't tell Shane.)
5. I only wash my hair every 3rd day. Hey, it's very, very thick.
6. For some reason I can't seem to just take the first item off the shelf when I'm shopping. I have to get one from the back.
7. I eat another meal every night around midnight. I can't go to sleep it I don't.
Okay, now that you know all my weird-isms, I'm tagging Tami, Jeni, & Mary!