Monday, August 27, 2007

First Day Feedback

Here's the first day exit interview. He's a boy. What more can I say? Maybe I should make friends with a mom of one of the girls. That way I could call her to get the details.

Q: What do you like about your teacher?
A: She’s really nice.
Q: What was your favorite part of the day?
A: Going to PE.
Q: What did you do in PE?
A: Played a game.
Q: What kind of game?
A: I don’t really know.
Q: What was your least favorite part of the day?
A: Coloring.
Q: What are you excited about doing tomorrow?
A: Getting to see my teacher again.
Q: Do you think this will be a good year?
A: Yes.
Q: Why?
A: Because I have good friends.
Q: Do you have anything else to tell us about your first day?
A: I don’t know.
Q: Do you want to go back tomorrow? (Daddy says this is a risky question.)
A: Yes.

Waiting for us to pick him up...he looks deep in thought. Judging from the exit interview though, I'd say it was more likely he was watching a bug or something.



Walking home...


Enjoying an after-school snack...ALL SMILES...praise the Lord!!


Here's his first paper he brought home. (translation: because I have a good teacher)

ps...Luke slept 4 hours this morning & then was back asleep by 4:00.

4 comments:

Mary Taylor said...

We are so proud of Seth and thankful that he got a great teacher.

Emily said...

No Shane did not go pick his kid up from school in his "home clothes!" What's next? the red Umbros and white Tshirt? HAHA!! you know i'm kidding, Shane, but I had too!
Emily

Tami Muhlbauer said...

Seth writes better than half my high schoolers do while taking sermon notes in their discipleship books!!!

Good job Seth!!

Charity Hassel said...

hey Allison! just found your blog and i'm looking at your sweet kids! i'm sure you're a great mom and yes, we have those crazy moments like the toilet bowl toothbrush too! ha! Charity