Friday, January 18, 2008

Rehearsal Dinner

So the whole reason we went to Florida so early this year was because my brother got married! Here's some pictures from the rehearsal dinner.


Here's my child who's happy as long as he has a grown-up cup with a straw. Oh, and don't you dare try to put water in it. He knows better than that. He wants the good stuff. You know the stuff that gives toddlers all the energy they need to make it through long, grown-up events. We were more than happy to oblige if it kept his lips firmly mashed together (around the straw, of course).

This is my other brother, Brian, with his wife, Mary, and their daughter, Hannah. Hannah and Luke are only 3 months apart.


Travis and the future Mrs. Taylor!

Here's Shane trying to conduct a dress rehearsal in the foyer of the golf club.
I love this picture of my grandparents. Don't they look like they love each other so much?

No comments: