Friday, January 18, 2008

Luke & Kallie's Christmas Program (well, sort-of)

Our plan was to leave for Florida on the very day of Kallie & Luke's Christmas program at their preschool. Bad timing. We hated to miss it, but couldn't really leave the next day and still make it in time for my brother's wedding. So Shane and I packed up the cameras and headed to the dress rehearsal, which was a few days before the actual program. It wasn't quite the same, but I think we definitely got the idea! Luke's class dressed up as penguins and marched around with as much cuteness as you've ever seen. At one point he decided to put on a show of his own...he ran to the front of the stage and did this little dance where he'd run forward and then backward, and over and over again. I think it was a you-had-to-be-there moment, but we sure were cracking up.
I must say it was kinda nice not to have to fight the mob of parents all scrambling to be at the front of the auditorium.
Don't those parents (you know, the ones with like 12 cameras) just drive you nuts?! (grin)



I'm not sure why he was upset here. Perhaps a fleeting shy moment for our little penguin/comedian?


How cute is that?

Sorry, Kallie. You're a head taller than the other kids in your class because of me. Okay, maybe a half-a-head.

No comments: