Thursday, November 01, 2007

We've got spirit, yes we do!

So we decided to go with the football theme for the costumes this year. We went to Trunk or Treat at church & the kids had a blast. Every single time I turned around Luke had a different sucker in his mouth that someone had unwrapped & given to him. After you watch the videos of the kids, be sure to watch the videos at the end of the post. Our children's pastor is a professional illusionist, and this year he decided to use someone new as his assistant. Be sure to listen to Kallie screaming "Daddy" in the background of the second one. You'd think my kids would have been traumatized by the whole thing, but they thought it was hilarious. No sympathy at all for the Great Ape.


THE FOOTBALL PLAYER





THE CHEERLEADER






THE REFEREE





DADDY'S MONKEY DEBUT

part 1: "There's a monkey in my church!"


part 2: "Who is that masked man?"


part 3: "Tu-tu be or not to be?"


As my friend Emily said so perfectly, HAPPY FALL Y'ALL!

3 comments:

Diane Taylor said...

Love it!!! It looks like they had a fun time! SO CUTE......

Jeni said...

God Bless America, that made me homesick! Now I'm crying – thanks, darlin'! Oh yeah, are your kids are too cute for words.

Anonymous said...

I guarantee this is the last year they let you dress the all in theme :)