Friday, November 16, 2007

My little turkeys!!

Luke & Kallie's little school had a Thanksgiving feast yesterday. They had turkey dinners from Boston Market with corn and macaroni & cheese. Can you tell he enjoyed it? This kid loves to eat. He had seconds. They were the cutest bunch of turkeys you've ever seen. And all of their placemats had their pictures on them. So precious.
Here's the one-year-old table...
This is Kallie's best buddy Connor...
And here's a few random pictures. This was Luke on Sunday morning. He woke up that morning with a crick in his neck and literally lay in the same spot for TWO HOURS. At the time I was worried there was something wrong with him, but it was really sweet to have a calm, still baby for once.
I snapped this right before he saw me the other day at school. I think it's so cute how they walk around in a line with their arms through these little rings. As soon as he saw me he dropped it and ran. The teachers started singing, "and another one's down, and another one's down..." Apparently the moms kept showing up. :)


Oh, and here's my new haircut. I think I'm 5 pounds lighter.

4 comments:

Alli said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the do!

Stephanie said...

Love the hair!! The thanksgiving feast was mighty cute, too.

Tami Muhlbauer said...

You are a hot mamma!!!!

I love it...and you make me sick with looking ANOTHER 5 pounds lighter...ugh!

Brittnie said...

Your hair is SO cute! LOVE IT!