Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Kallie, oh Kallie


So Kallie went with me to her first baby shower on Saturday. It's sort of a girl's right-of-passage, so I was excited she really wanted to go! We found these cute matching outfits at Target the day before & decided to wear them, which she thought was really fun & special. Anyway, that morning we were in the car on the way there & she said, "So we're just going to watch Mrs. Vicki take a shower?" I contained myself and tried to explain it all to her. Her response to my very long & very thorough explanation was, "Oh, so we're just going to watch the baby take a shower?" I gave up on the explanation, and even afterwards on the way home she was still feeling a bit confused. One day sweet girl, one day.



2 comments:

Mary Taylor said...

What a great picture! Can you come to Durham to help with mine and Hannah's wardrobe.

Tami Muhlbauer said...

Oh Kallie...you have to love her :)