Saturday, September 15, 2007

To Nana ~ Love Seth




Sorry about the video quality, I used the wrong camera! Turn it way up to hear it - but he says, "Hey Nana, I made this picture 'cause you are as pretty as a butterfly and I love you very much. Bye."


Kallie was feeling a little left out and wanted to record a video too. She is singing a song she made up. I don't even know what she's saying so sorry, no translation, although it's something like "all of the hearts are mine." It may seem strange, but y'all, this is typical Kallie.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm laughing so hard at Kallie!!! I think she was singing,
"Please let's move to Georgia, please let;s move to Georgia...so I can play with little girls and get away from all these boys..."

Diane Taylor said...

Funny thing...I think she was singing,
"Please let's move to Florida, please let's move to Florida...so I can go to the beach and play with Nana and Papa..."
OK Emily -- maybe we need to get on the same page -- (remember the scripture "whereever two or more are gathered..." -- so, maybe we should pray the Lord will move them to Florida, and then I'll be happy to drive them up to Georgia to visit you :) Love, Nana