Saturday, September 15, 2007

Kallie's Birthday

We celebrated Kallie's 4th birthday last night with a little cookout. Here are the pics:

Kallie & I made strawberry Tinkerbell cupcakes while Seth was at school...


This morning I was commenting how clean my kitchen floor was even after the party....Shane quickly reminded me that the kiddos ate outside. Not sure what that face was about...


...but it didn't last long!


The kids in this picture represent only 3 families.
Kallie - 3 (not a typo, she's 3 until Sunday, right?)
Luke - 1
Ethan - 5
Juliana - 5
Mariana - 3
Bennett - 1
Seth - 6
Noah - 1
Connor - 3


Can you guess what's in the box?








Noah & Bennett were popping up & down on the banister. It was cute.




Luke enjoyed dumping out all the play food from Uncle Brian & Aunt Mary.


Here's Daddy JOYFULLY putting together the kitchen. He is practicing his patience for Christmas.


Seth & Kallie had planned this "slumber party" all week.


This morning I thought Kallie was still asleep when she came walking in Luke's room wearing her tiara, earrings, and carrying her new Cinderella Barbie from the Cuppett's. Here she's giving her a bath in the sink...


I love having a new toy in the house. They played up there ALL DAY!

1 comment:

Mary Taylor said...

I want a Tinkerbell Pink Cupcake. Looks like fun. Let us know what we gave Kallie:)