Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The many faces of Luke...











Here's the story...
Luke has been sick this week. The other night he just didn't want to sleep, so at 10pm I got him up and just let him play, hoping that would tire him out enough to sleep through the night. And all of a sudden it hit me...oh my goodness, it's March 2nd and my baby will be 10 months old tomorrow! I only have 2 hours left to take his 9 month pictures! (Obsessive, I know, but I did it with Seth & Kallie so I have to keep up with Luke's pictures too!) So I pulled off his pj's and just snapped all of these headshots. I just love that sweet, little face and all of those expressions!





3 comments:

Stephanie said...

precious baby. I saw the one of Kallie last night and loved it as well (the post)

Tami Muhlbauer said...

He is just too cute! I love the one of him crying (I'm sure it wasn't fun for you but it was adorable)

I'm glad you like my new site...does it look familiar? I pretty much used yours as a template...hope you don't mind!!

Love seeing all the pics of the kids. They just grow up way too fast! I love you!!

Diane Taylor said...

Oh, how sweet. I want to hold him! My favorite is the one with his finger in his mouth.