Sunday, May 25, 2008

Easter in May?

So my Easter pictures are 2 months late, but who's counting? Easter came super early this year. I'm still confused about who gets to decide such things. If I could talk to them in person I would explain to them how difficult it is to find Easter outfits that work nicely with SWEATERS and JACKETS!! What do you want to bet that it's a bunch of men that decide?? (And for those of you who think I'm serious, I know it's got something to do with the phases of the moon, blah-blah-blah).


Okay, so here we are, pretending that it's warm outside for the sake of cute pictures. It was the year of green.




The girl...




The boys...




The baskets...




Hmmmm, should I pick my nose or open my basket?








Getting ready for the big hunt...



We went over to our friends, the Nystrom's, for Easter dinner. After we ate, the big kids hid eggs in the backyard for the little kids. They decided to send them out in age order. Luke went out first, and then 30 seconds later Kallie went out, and so on. We were afraid the kids older than Seth would get all the eggs before the little ones knew what to do. Boy, we were wrong! Kallie was as fast as lightening. Her basket was overflowing before the big kids got out there. In the end she had to give them some of her eggs!




This was Luke's kind of holiday. He didn't even know what to do with himself with such an abundance of candy. He wasn't interested at all in the hunting, just the eating. We tried to get him to fill up his basket, but he stopped to open every egg & eat what was inside.




The dog kept trying to get into his basket.



Here's Kallie counting her loot...




This baby's crazy for chocolate!




I absolutely love these pictures of Kallie. Nana sent matching dresses for Kallie & her baby. Aren't they sweet?






Thank you Jesus for Easter morning!!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Your family is just beautiful!.