Saturday, April 12, 2008

Spring Break - Part 2

Day two started at the park. Florida's got the beach, but you really just can't beat Texas parks. The kids didn't notice the difference though.




And then we headed over to Grandma & Grandpa's house for Grandpa's 80th birthday party!



Would you believe that my baby lost his very first tooth while his mommy was OUT OF TOWN?? Shane sent me this picture that he took with his camera phone. They were standing in line at Taco Bueno when Seth got a panicked look on his face and ran off to the bathroom. I think it's highly appropriate that Seth lost his tooth in Bueno, since that's pretty much the top of the food pyramid as far as he is concerned. I mean, chips & queso...that's like dairy, calcium, & grains all in one!! (I know, it's a bit of a stretch since they're flour tortilla chips, not corn. And I'm sure the cheese is more like processed-cheese-food-product. But hey, we'll ignore it.)

No comments: