Monday, February 25, 2008

Some cute pics

Okay, here's a few random pictures from the last few weeks that I've been meaning to post.

All three kids have had fevers off and on for the past two weeks. I really, truly hate it when they're sick, but if I had to pick a sickness, this would be it. Luke would run a fever and just let me hold him and rock him. He was so mellow. And his cheeks would turn bright red.


I had a meeting after church a few weeks ago. When I came home, this is how I found my family. A Sunday nap with Daddy...it doesn't get any better than that!


This was Kallie after school the other day. Her teacher tells me that the boys really like it when she wears her hair like this.



The other day Shane took Luke out for their first (of MANY) father-son outings. They went to Chick-fil-a and to the mall playground. Aren't they cute?

3 comments:

Diane Taylor said...

I can't believe you mustered up enough energy to post pictures :) Can't wait til you get home!!! These pictures really make me miss all of you.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

"Sleep is for the weak. You can sleep when you're dead."- Shane Johns

Remind him of this lovely, kind, and sympathetic quote that has come out of his lips many a late night at summer camp next time he wants to take a Sunday nap...

Hannah (the original one)

Tami Muhlbauer said...

I love this pictures of everyone in bed...so precious!!