Saturday, May 26, 2007

Kallie's First Real Haircut

Maybe it's something in our water, but the kids in this house just don't grow much hair! FINALLY, it was time for Kallie to get her first haircut. I had tried to prepare her for it for a few weeks, but everytime I would mention it tears would shortly follow. Finally, the day before our appointment I asked her about it again. This time she was bawling that she didn't want a haircut. I finally told her that if she would come with me I'd take her to the dollar store afterwards to buy a toy. She agreed (through the tears), but a few minutes later she came up to me and said, "Mommy, so I'm gone get my hair cut like Seth's?" Poor baby, the only person she'd ever seen get a haircut was Seth, so she naturally assumed it would be as short as his. Once I explained to her how girls get their hair trimmed she was fine with it.





No comments: